Tuesday 15 July 2014

“I’m never going to get over this bro till I see you!" Sarkodie speaks


The Ghanaian BET Award winner, Michael Owusu Addo, populary known as Sarkodie has finally broken his silence on the disappearance of talented music artiste, Castro.

In an emotional post on his instagram page, Sarkodie said,“I’m never going to get over this bro till I see you!! I hardly open up to people n u the only person in this industry I trust… We ride late in the night and record songs after songs, tease people then u see to it that I park ma car home safely b4 u move… your heart is just too pure it’s almost impossible bro… u took me under ur wings since I was a child till now!! It myt take a miracle to come back to maself n move on. I just hope it’s a dream or a prank bro… your loved ones are suffering going tru alot only if u can hear us bro come back.. Please.. this is just too much!!!!”

The duo hit the Ghanaian music scene with the single Adonai whose video was just released.

Castro is believed to have drowned in the Volta Lake while jek skiing with a young lady identified as Janet Bandu last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment